Council’s sportsgrounds are open for the use of community sports.
The use of our grounds are subject to Council’s normal terms and conditions for your seasonal booking, and to all current federal and state government directives, public health orders and guidelines set by individual sporting codes being observed.
For more information, please see our FAQs.
Council’s aquatic and leisure centres and the Thornleigh Brickpit Stadium are open for public access.
For more information, please refer here.
Hornsby Shire Council's many sportsgrounds and ovals are available for hire by clubs, schools and individuals.
Seasonal and casual sport hire
- Application form for seasonal use of sportsgrounds - 96kb
- Application form for casual use of sportsgrounds (e.g. Gala Days, Presentation Days) - 39kb
- Application form for casual use of sportsgrounds (Pre Season Training) - 97kb
- Parks and Ovals fees and charges - 100kb
- Conditions of Hire for Sportsgrounds - 44kb
- Amusement Device Activity Form - 140kb
- Application for the Use of Sportsgrounds - 2021 School Carnivals - 52kb
- Application for the Use of Sportsgrounds - 2021 School Term Sport - 108kb
- School Application for the casual use of sportsgrounds - 44kb
- School Sportsground Information Booklet - 986kb
Personal training classes
- Please visit the Commercial Group and Personal Fitness Training page for more information.