24 March 2020
Due to the COVID–19 (coronavirus) pandemic, all library branches are now closed until further notice.
During this time, the following applies to all library services:
- After hours chutes are open at all locations 24/7 to return your items
- Due dates on all loaned items are being automatically renewed
- No overdue fines are being applied, as of Monday 16 March 2020
- Reservation of collections has been suspended
- Digital resources can be accessed from our eLibrary and via the Library App
- Digital membership is available here
- Our staff are available Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm.
Call us: 9847 6100
Email us: email@example.com
Download our Library App
The Hornsby Libraries App is available to download from the App Store (for Apple iOS devices) and the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
In the app you can:
- Search the library catalogue and browse curated collections
- Manage your loans (including renewals)
- Link your children’s library cards to manage their loans
- Carry your library card on your phone
Check out our eLibrary page at https://www.hornsby.nsw.gov.au/elibrary to access a wide range eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and more.
We also provide book kits for hire to community book clubs.
All book clubs are run by the members and read a selection of titles from the available book kits.
To join one of the book clubs or if you have any questions please email HornsbyBookclubs@hornsby.nsw.gov.au or phone:
- Hornsby Library (Sharon): 9847 6805
- Pennant Hills Library (Penny): 9847 6100
- Berowra Library (Mike): 9847 6140
- Galston Library (Christina): 9847 6160
Book Club Guide
Meeting dates may alter where they coincide with Public Holidays
Book Club Meetings 2020
Hornsby Women's Book Club
Hornsby Men's Book Club
Hornsby 2nd Monday, 7pm
Hornsby 2nd Tuesday, 10am
Hornsby 2nd Wednesday, 10am
Hornsby 4th Wednesday, 2pm
Pennant Hills 3rd Monday, 7pm
Pennant Hills 1st Wednesday, 7pm
Pennant Hills Last Saturday, 2pm
Berowra 1st Saturday, 2pm
Berowra 1st Wednesday, 2pm
Galston 4th Thursday, 10.30am