Rural Sports Facility
Bookings: (02) 9847 6058
Open hours: Seven days a week, 8am to 6pm except Christmas day
Check ground status
- Suitable for equestrian dressage, showjumping, school equestrian activities, casual riding, riding for the disabled and canine activities
- The entire site is enclosed with horse-proof fencing, with gates at the entry points;
- The main arena is 105m x 75m;
- The second arena is 80m x 50m;
- A third arena of 60m x 20m is available for training use or may operate as an overflow carpark;
- All arenas are enclosed with horse-proof fencing;
- A 675-metre long perimeter bridle trail is available for training use;
- The new amenities building provides canteen and toilet facilities and is centrally located overlooking the two main arenas;
- A grassed bank for spectators, providing commanding views over the main arena;
- On-site parking for floats and cars.
Phone (02) 9847 6058.
The fee for use are applicable.
Hirers are expected to clean up litter and animal waste. All other maintenance is carried out by Council and included in the hiring fee.
The Rural Sports Facility is unavailable for casual use at the below times:
- Every second and fourth Sunday of the month - Galston Equestrian Club
- Every first and third Sunday of the month - Arcadia Pony Club
Brickpit Sports Stadium
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 11pm
Saturday*: 9am - 11pm
Sunday*: 9am - 10:30pm
Public Holidays: 9am to 6pm
*Weekend opening hours are subject to change due to specific bookings