Traffic, Road Safety and Parking

Hornsby Shire Council manages traffic on all public roads within the Shire, except for classified main roads and traffic signal sites.

Useful links

Looking for your infringement photos?

In the first instance, please go the NSW State Revenue website and enter your Penalty Notice Number and the Date of Offence.

If you are unable to find photos of your infringement on the NSW State Revenue website, please fill in a Council parking infringement photo request form.