24 March 2020
Due to the COVID–19 (coronavirus) pandemic, all library branches are now closed until further notice.
During this time, the following applies to all library services:
- After hours chutes are open at all locations 24/7 to return your items
- Due dates on all loaned items are being automatically renewed
- No overdue fines are being applied, as of Monday 16 March 2020
- Reservation of collections has been suspended
- Digital resources can be accessed from our eLibrary and via the Library App
- Digital membership is available here
- Our staff are available Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm.
Call us: 9847 6100
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our Library App
The Hornsby Libraries App is available to download from the App Store (for Apple iOS devices) and the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
In the app you can:
- Search the library catalogue and browse curated collections
- Manage your loans (including renewals)
- Link your children’s library cards to manage their loans
- Carry your library card on your phone
Check out our eLibrary page at https://www.hornsby.nsw.gov.au/elibrary to access a wide range eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and more.