Branches & Membership
COVID-19 UPDATE – Thursday, 23 December
Please refer to the NSW Government rules for people in NSW for restrictions currently applicable.
Please also note:
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Patrons are required to wear a face mask
- Browsing, loans and returns of collections at Pennant Hills, Berowra and Galston
- After-hours chutes are open at Hornsby, Pennant Hills, Berowra and Galston
- Digital resources from our eLibrary and via the Library App
- Storytime continues online and on our Facebook page
- Limited public computers, printers and copy services and public WiFi at Pennant Hills, Berowra and Galston
- Limited study spaces, desks and other seating spaces at Pennant Hills
- Limited Justice of the Peace services at Pennant Hills. We recommend you phone Pennant Hills to confirm availability prior to visiting.
- Please note newspapers are not available at this time
Pennant Hills, Galston and Berowra Libraries are open, with reduced operating hours:
Pennant Hills Library
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10am-7pm
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 1pm-5pm
Friday: 10am-12 noon and 1pm-5pm
Saturday: 9.30am-12 noon
Monday to Thursday: 1.30pm-5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am-12 noon and 1pm-4pm
Hornsby Library is closed for ongoing refurbishment works. A date for reopening will be communicated as soon as it is confirmed.
All items reserved for collection at Hornsby Library have been sent to Pennant Hills Library and are available for collection there.
The safety of our community and our staff is always our number one priority. We are constantly reviewing our settings based on the health advice and the NSW Government’s roadmap.
Keep an eye here and on Facebook for further updates:
Hornsby Library Refurbishment
The refurbishment of Hornsby Library is underway and includes internal alterations and fit out to the existing library, minor external works and a business identification sign.
The construction company (Built Pty Limited) are undertaking the works.
Hornsby Library – Update to Temporary closure
The reopening of Hornsby Library has been postponed until early 2022 due to unforeseen building code compliance issues. We are endeavouring to resume normal opening hours as soon as possible. A date for reopening will be announced in the new year.
We apologise for any inconvenience and look forward to showing you the refurbished library very soon.