Search the Library Catalogue
Reserving an item
If the item you find is unavailable you can reserve it. When the item becomes available you will be notified by email or letter.
Reservations can be made in the following ways:
- By clicking the “Place Reservation” title link in the Online Catalogue;
- In person or by contacting any of Hornsby Shire’s libraries;
- You will need your library card number to place a reservation;
- If reserving through the online catalogue you will also need your PIN;
- If you do not know your PIN contact the library during opening hours;
- If you are not a member of the library, you will need to join online before reserving an item;
- Heavily reserved items may be subject to a shortened loan period.
Cancelling a reservation
Catalogues of Other Libraries
Take a look at some of the vast range of resources that are available in your library's collections.