Programs for Preschoolers
Benefits of Storytime
What will my child get from Storytime?
An introduction to a wide range of books and stories, as well as chance to socialise with other children and an opportunity to develop motor and language skills.
How can we get the most out of Storytime?
- Please arrive on time so that your child does not miss any of the session;
- For privacy reasons, please do not take photos or videos.
- Listen to the stories with your child;
- Encourage your child to participate in the activities;
- If your child becomes restless, upset or excessively noisy, please feel free to leave the session until your child has settled.
Due to COVID-19, storytime sessions are currently available via Facebook.
Introduces babies and toddlers to the world of books, songs, rhymes and fingerplays.
Due to COVID-19, our Bubs 'N Books storytime sessions are currently available via Facebook.
A vibrant half hour of stories, action songs and movement.
Due to COVID-19, our Toddler Tales sessions are currently unavailable.
Join us for half an hour of stories, songs, rhymes and simple craft activities.
Due to COVID-19, our Storytime for Preschoolers sessions are currently available via Facebook.
Bring your pre-schooler along and enjoy stories and rhymes in Chinese/English and Korean/English followed by a fun craft activity.
Due to COVID-19, our Bilingual Storytime sessions are currently unavailable.