Tenders, Quotes & EOIs
RFT14/2020 – Construction of Pontoon, Boat Ramp and Carpark at Wisemans Ferry
Advertised: 23 June 2020
Closing: 10.30am, 23 July 2020
RFT8/2020 – Natural Areas Vegetation Management – Bush Regeneration, Manual Fire Hazard Reduction and Stormwater Quality Improvement Devices
10.30am Thursday, 23 April 2020
Tenders Received From:
- Asplundh Tree Expert (Australia) t/as Summit Open Space Services
- Australian Bushland Restoration P/L
- Bandicoot Bush Regen Pty Ltd
- BARRC – Bushland And Rainforest Restoration & Consulting
- Burke Pipe Civil Contractors Pty Ltd
- Bush Habitat Restoration Cooperative Limited
- Bush-it Pty Ltd
- Dragonfly Environmental Pty Ltd
- EcoLandworks Pty Ltd t/as Working on Fire Australia
- Forest Tree Service
- Gecko Environment Management
- Greater West Landscapes Pty Ltd
- Bushland Management Solutions Pty Ltd
- National Trust of Australia (NSW)
- Sydney Bush Regeneration Company Pty Ltd
- Symbiota Ecology Pty Ltd T/A Apunga Ecological Management
- Toolijooa Pty Ltd
- Total Care Pty Ltd
- Undercover Landscapes PTY LTD
- Wadanguli Ecological and Landscaping Services Pty Ltd
- Waratah Eco Works Pty Ltd
- Hornsby Shire Council (Unconforming - Test Only)
RFT10/2020 – Panel for Cleaning and Repair of Stormwater Quality Improvement Devices (SQIDs) within Hornsby Local Government Area
10.30am Thursday, 21 May 2020
Tenders Received From:
- Cleanaway Industrial Solutions Pty Ltd
- Envirocivil NSW Pty Ltd
- JR & EG Richards Pty Ltd t/as JR Waste and Recycling
- Pipe Management Australia Pty Ltd
- Rangedale Drainage & Industrial Services Pty Ltd
- Raygal Pty Ltd
- R A Bell & Co Pty Ltd t/as Bell Storm Water
- T J Matthews Plumbing Services (TRUST)
- Bedrule Pty Ltd t/as TOBCO
- Total Drain Cleaning Services Pty Ltd
- Urban Asset Solutions Pty Ltd
Tender: RFT14/2019 – Waste Collection Services
Tender Accepted From: Cleanaway Pty Ltd
Council’s Ordinary Meeting: 13 May 2020
When does Council call for RFTs, RFQs and EOIs?
Council calls for tenders when the anticipated cost exceeds $250,000 (excluding GST). RFQs and EOIs are called as required.
Who can submit a tender, quotation or EOI?
Hornsby Shire Council invites any interested business to bid for the supply of goods, materials and/or services contained in the advertised tenders, RFQ or EOI.
What does the e-tendering website offer?
The e-tendering website provides Council suppliers, contractors and other interested businesses easy access to a range of tendering, RFQ and EOI opportunities.
This website allows businesses to:
- Register their details and establish profiles to automatically receive relevant tenders, RFQs and EOIs as they become available;
- View tenders online and/or receive them via email notification;
- Download documentation directly from the website;
- Seek further information or clarification on aspects of a tender and receive replies via the website;
- Receive addendums and other information issued on current tenders;
- Respond to tenders via the Electronic Tender Box, rather than having to post or deliver responses to Council’s Office. Responses can still be posted or delivered if preferred.
Tender deposit payments
Where a tender deposit is required as part of the tender submission, the amount will be specified in the Conditions of Tendering section of the tender. This payment can be made through Council's Online Payments.
Conduct and requirements of contractors, consultants and volunteers
Contractors, consultants and volunteers are obliged to comply with the requirements of the following Council Policies and Determinations
- Council Policy – Code of Conduct - 105kb
- Alcohol and Other Drugs - Contractor and Volunteer responsibilities - 195kb
- Council Determination for General Work Health Safety Risk Management - 487kb
- Council Determination for Tenders - 33kb
- Council Determination for Sustainable Procurement - 28kb
- Work Health & Safety Determination - 222kb
- Child Protection Guideline - Contractor Version - 190kb
Government Contracts Register
Under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 No 52 (GIPA) Council must provide a Government Contracts Register.xls - 42kb.