Online Services Portal

System Maintenance – Friday 2 June to Saturday 3 June

We would like to inform you that Hornsby Shire Council will be undergoing a scheduled service upgrade to enhance our systems and provide you with an even better user experience. As a result, some of our services will be temporarily unavailable during the upgrade process.

Maintenance Window: 5pm, Friday, 2 June 2023 until 8am, Saturday, 3 June 2023

During this period, the following services will be affected:

  1. Waste & Recycling
  2. Trees
  3. Make a Payment
  4. Track a DA
  5. Online Services

Please note that other services not listed above will remain unaffected and will continue to be available as usual.

We understand the importance of our services and aim to complete the upgrade as quickly as possible. Our dedicated team will be working diligently to ensure a smooth transition and minimise any inconvenience caused. We apologise for any disruption this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

If you have any urgent matters or require further assistance during the upgrade period, please reach out to our customer support team on 9847 6666.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service and appreciate your continued support.

Council offers a wide range of online services, giving residents convenient access 24 hours a day.

Registered users are able to access additional services. Log in or Register now.

If you have previously registered with Online Services and have not yet received your username and password to log in to our new portal, you can request your new details by emailing Don’t forget to include your name or company name along with your previous username.

Online services for all users

These services do not require you to log in or register.

make payment 100px

Make a payment

Make a payment to Council including rates, debtors, application fees, licences and permits.

Make a payment

Hornsby Council will offer American Express as a payment option along with Visa and Mastercard from 1 July 2020. Please note a surcharge will apply to all credit card transactions from 1 July 2020 as per Fees and Charges 20-21.

waste collection dates 100

Find garbage, recycling collection and kerbside cleanup days

Find your garbage, recycling, green waste and kerbside collection days.

Find waste collection dates

service request 100

Service request

Submit a question, request or report a problem regarding Council property, roads, public health, drainage, garbage etc.

Please note: if you have previously forwarded an email to Council about the same question, requests or report a problem, please do not duplicate your request by submitting a Service Request.

Submit a service request/report an issue

access to information 100

Access to information – GIPA

If you are looking for information that you cannot find on Council's website, submit a request to access information.

Government Information Public Access request

Read more about requesting access to information

community centre bookings 100

Community Centre bookings

Book and pay for hire of Community Centres for functions, parties and meetings.

Book a Community Centre

fagan park bookings 100

Fagan Park venue bookings

Book and pay for picnic shelters for casual events, or gardens for weddings.

Book Fagan Park

search for a DA 100

Search for a development application

Check details and progress of building and development applications and certificates.

Go to Application Enquiry

property enquiry 100

Property enquiry

Find public information relating to properties, such as lot and plan numbers, zoning information, applicable DCPs and other conditions.

Go to Property Enquiry

prune remove trees 100

Prune or remove a tree

Submit applications to prune or remove trees

Submit an application

bushfire 100

Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Certificate

Submit application for a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Certificate

Submit an application

request certificate 100

Request planning, property and rates certificates

Request Section 10.7, 603, 735A &121ZP and 88G certificates

Request planning, property and rates certificate

Online services for registered users

In order to update your contact details, please register or log in.

contact details 100

Update contact details

Update your contact details, including address, contact numbers and email address.

Update contact details