15 May 2020
Council’s playgrounds, outdoor fitness equipment, skate parks and tidal pools have reopened for community use. The public gathering rule of no more than 10 people applies in these areas.
Sportsgrounds remain open for non-structured sports use. Public BBQs remain closed.
Please note the following:
- Caution is urged when using these areas.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Please observe current government guidelines for social distancing and gatherings of people.
- It is your responsibility to leave an area if it is too busy.
- Ensure thorough hand washing or use of hand sanitiser before and after use.
- Maintain good hygiene practices for the safety of our community.
For more information on what’s changing in NSW from Friday 15 May please see: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/changes
Galston Recreation Reserve
Lilian Fraser Garden
Off Leash Dog Parks
Off-Leash Dog Areas
There are six dedicated off-leash areas in Hornsby Shire.
Crosslands Reserve - Camping ground on Berowra Creek, within Berowra Valley Regional Park.
Lilian Fraser Garden - Small, heritage-listed woodland garden with rare and unusual plants.
Lisgar Gardens - Sandstone terraced gardens with heritage camellias, formal lawns, fishponds, waterfalls and an inclinator.