Pensioner Concession

To check whether you are eligible for a Pensioner's Concession, please check with Human Services or Department of Veteran Affairs.

If you already have a pension concession card:

In order to receive the pension concession on your rates please:-

and return to the Hornsby Shire Council Rates department via:

Email: Send to

Post: Send to PO BOX 37 HORNSBY  NSW  1630

In Person: Present at the Cashiers Counter at Council's Administrative Building at 296 Peats Ferry Road, HORNSBY 2077. Operating Hours 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday

Phone 9847 6777 or email to if you would like more information.