Council’s playgrounds, outdoor fitness equipment, skate parks and tidal pools are reopened for community use. The public gathering rule of no more than 50 people from midnight 29 January 2021 applies in these areas.
Sportsgrounds remain open for non-structured sports use.
Please note the following:
- Caution is urged when using these areas.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Please observe current government guidelines for social distancing and gatherings of people.
- It is your responsibility to leave an area if it is too busy.
- Ensure thorough hand washing or use of hand sanitiser before and after use.
- Maintain good hygiene practices for the safety of our community.
For more information on what you can and can’t do in NSW please see: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/changes
Hornsby Shire is a fabulous place for kids to play. With over 100 playgrounds located in rural, bushland and urban settings our playgrounds provide a range of experiences for all ages and abilities. Find a playground near you by using the search function.
; ; ; ; ;
; ; ; ;
Hornsby Shire playgrounds offer diverse features to cater for a range of activities and ages.See Featured Playgrounds