Do you need assistance when using the Library's computers and equipment? Please refer to the instructions below for help.
The computers and other technology equipment are available on a self-help basis. Due to social distancing measures, staff are unable to directly assist you at your computer terminal.
Speak to a staff member at one of our service desks if you require further information.
- Scanning (pdf, 156kb)
- Email (pdf, 124kb)
- Paying Your Library Fines (pdf, 57kb)
- Adding Credit to Your Library Card (pdf, 53kb)
- Opening and saving PDFs - Google Chrome (pdf, 225kb)
- Printing from Google Chrome (pdf, 111kb)
- Opening and saving PDFs - Internet Explorer (pdf, 353kb)
- Printing from Internet Explorer (pdf, 125kb)
- Printing on A3 paper (pdf, 378kb)
- Printing from USB at the Monitor Kiosk (pdf, 43kb)