Find the Facts
The latest advice and information for community and businesses, including information about COVID-19 symptoms, testing and social distancing are available from the following authorities.
Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080.
In-language (Arabic, Bahasa/Indonesian, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, Farsi, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese) resources available here.
Federal Department of Health
Prime Minister of Australia
Roads and Maritime Services
Good Hygiene Practices
Wash your hands
- After coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose, wash your hands with soap and water
- Use alcohol-based hand cleansers if you do not have access to soap and water
Cover your cough
- When coughing or sneezing, use a tissue to cover your nose and mouth
- Dispose of tissue afterwards
- If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow