Hornsby Shire Council has teamed up with the NSW Police Force for a joint campaign to make school zones safer for our children.
Parking and Traffic Rules and Safety Tips reference guide (A4 Double-sided)
This double sided A4 document provides an easy to read quick reference guide to the important road safety rules within school zones while also explaining why the rules are there. Safety tips for school zones and students are provided in an illustrated and easy to understand format in either hard copy or electronic copy. Please note this document is also available in Korean and Chinese languages.
- Parking and Traffic Rules – English (PDF 330kb)
- Parking and Traffic Rules – Chinese (PDF 440kb)
- Parking and Traffic Rules – Korean (PDF 406kb)
Developed for high school students who drive to school, this variation on the Parking and Traffic Rules flyer provides illustrations on parking legally around intersections, driveways and bus stops. Traffic signage is also explained and safe walking tips are provided to get students to and from school safely.
Please note this document is also available in Korean and Chinese languages.
- Parking Rules – English (PDF 342kb)
- Parking Rules – Chinese (PDF 315kb)
- Parking Rules – Korean (PDF 322kb)
PENALTIES AND DEMERIT POINTS APPLY
- NSW road rules - More information about traffic and parking regulations.
- Revenue NSW - More information about your options if you receive a penalty notice.
- Parking legally in school zones
- Fees and Charges
Looking for your infringement photos?
In the first instance, please go the NSW State Revenue website and enter your Penalty Notice Number and the Date of Offence.
If you are unable to find photos of your infringement on the NSW State Revenue website, please fill in a Council parking infringement photo request form.