Child Car Seat Educational Voucher Program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING
- This program is available to residents and rate payers within the Hornsby Shire Council area once yearly. If you have received a voucher within the past 12 months, you are not eligible.
- You must attach a scanned copy or photo of proof of residence within the Hornsby Shire during the application process.
- The maximum number of child car seats that can be checked under the voucher program at one time is three (3).
- The voucher(s) can only be used for one (1) vehicle.
- Only one (1) car per household is permitted to be checked under the voucher program.
- Vouchers are limited and subject to availability and funding.
- Households are eligible to apply for vouchers once only.
- Voucher recipients must use the issued vouchers before they expire. No vouchers can be redeemed past the expiry date.
This program is designed to provide new parents and grandparents with road safety information about child restraints and to teach you about your child car seat and how to use it appropriately.
The program is co-funded by Hornsby Shire Council and Transport for NSW. Please note there is only a limited number of vouchers available and these will be issued to eligible (see terms & conditions) recipients on a first in first serve basis. It is not possible to provide vouchers for all applicants.
If you are successful in obtaining a voucher, you must attend your appointment at one of the following locations on the days specified. If you will not be able to attend any of the locations on the specified days listed below, please do not apply for a voucher.
Tuesday and Friday,
Royal North Shore Hospital
Ryde Hospital Denistone Road
The ‘Brickpit’ Sports Centre
Monday and Thursday,
5/6 Wilmette Place
Prior to applying please check that you are eligible, by reading the terms & conditions below:
Terms & Conditions
The program will be open until all vouchers have been issued. Successful applicants will be notified via email, prior to vouchers being distributed.
Unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email.
If you do not meet the terms and conditions or you are unable to attend on any of the available days you can visit www.childcarseats.com.au to find another authorised fitter. Please note you will have to pay for any checks you organise without a voucher.