How many pets can I have on a residential premises?
- The property is large enough for the animal’s needs and they are well looked after.
- They are registered and microchipped.
- There is no offensive noise and/or smell emanating from the property.
Yes, under the Swimming Pools Act, a spa pool is required to be inspected. However, as spas are considered to be a lower risk than swimming pools, they will be inspected towards the end of our inspection program.
Rescue a cat or dog and…
- give a furever home to a homeless animal
- ease the burden on pounds and shelters
- enjoy companionship money can't buy
Contact your local council pound, RSPCA shelter or rehoming organisation to find out more.
A rescue animal may be your purr-fect pet-match!
The Hawkesbury Animal Shelter is brimming with happy, healthy pets just waiting for you to take them home.
When you adopt your pet from the Shelter you are adopting an animal which has been health checked, desexed, vaccinated and often, wormed and treated for fleas. They have also been assessed for rehoming.
If you think a rescue dog or cat is for you, please visit the Hawkesbury Animal Shelter’s gallery to view the animals they have available for you to adopt.