Earthworks involve filling or excavating land. You need to apply for approval unless the work is part of a development that has already been approved. Consent is required in order to control soil erosion, sedimentation, tree loss and drainage impacts.

Do you have concerns about earthwork?

If you have concerns about earthworks occurring at a property, you may wish to lodge a request with Council to investigate.

Lodge a request here