You can print from your laptop at Hornsby and Pennant Hills Libraries using the Webprint service and your current Hornsby Shire Library card (must have a wide magnetic strip). Normal printing fees apply.
Submit a print job:
- Go to https://cloudprint.hornsby.nsw.gov.au/webprint
- Enter your library card number
- Click on select files and choose the file to print (see What can I print?)
- Check Current Attributes and click on the Change button to adjust from default if required
- Once the status of your print job changes to 'waiting for release' your print job is ready and can be printed from any MFD (multi-function device) at Hornsby or Pennant Hills Library with your library card
Release a print job:
- Add credit to your library card using coins or notes through the blue autoloader at Hornsby or Pennant Hills Libraries. Credit can also be added via EFTPOS through the Bear reload station at Hornsby Library.
- Swipe your card on the card swipe at any MFD at Hornsby or Pennant Hills Libraries.
- Follow prompts to release your print job.
- PDF files, documents (doc, docx, rtf ) and spreadsheets (xls, xlsx, csv), images (jpg, png, tiff, gif and bmp) and Powerpoint files (ppt, pptx).
- All files are converted to PDF during submission. This can result in variation from your original document. It is therefore advisable to view the uploaded file when prompted during the submission process.
- Depending on the size of your file and the speed of the Wi-Fi or your 3G/4G connection this process could take a minute or more.
- Images smaller than A4 will be resized to A4 when converted to PDF. To maintain the original size, it is advisable to insert the image into a Word document prior to upload. Please view the uploaded file during the submission process before printing.
To print a webpage or email, take a screen shot and paste it into Word then upload the word file. View the file when prompted after upload to confirm it will print as you expect it.
Please see staff for more information or assistance.