Who can I speak to about an infringement notice I received?

All infringement notices issues by Council are processed by the Revenue NSW. Any initial representation must be sent in writing to:

Revenue NSW

PO Box 786
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012

More information can be found on the Revenue NSW website.