Application Forms

submit an application

Below are the various application forms required for building and development work.

How do I submit my application?


You can order Section 10.7 (formerly 149), Combined 735A & 121ZP (formerly 149) and Section 88G certificates online.

If you regularly order these certificates you can register to save time. If you are already registered, login to request your certificates.

Paper forms

Forms can be printed and completed by hand or filled in electronically using Word.

You can either:

  • Bring your application in to Hornsby Shire Council’s Administration Building. 296 Peats Ferry Road, Hornsby. Applications are accepted Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:15pm;
  • Post your application to Hornsby Shire Council, ATTN: Planning Division, PO Box 37, Hornsby NSW 1630

Please be sure to include all required supporting documentation.

Privacy Notification: Information provided to Council in any form (verbal, electronic or written), may be made available to third parties in accordance with relevant legislation. Council reserves the right to reproduce in whole or in part any correspondence or submission.

If you require further information, please contact the Customer Services Team on (02) 9847 6760 or email