Graffiti is best removed as soon as possible. If you come across graffiti on Council property, phone Council’s Graffiti Hotline on 1800 199 282.
Council is committed to removing graffiti from its properties within 48 hours after your call is made.
If you would like some ideas on how you can prevent graffiti attacks phone 1800 199 282 and Council’s staff will help you find relevant information.
Click here to see the Register of graffiti removed from private property since July 2008 - 5MB
Public infrastructure not owned by Council
To report graffiti on public infrastructure that is not owned by Council contact the relevant authorities directly:
- Ausgrid - electricity boxes and substations
- Australia Post - postboxes
- Roads and Maritime Authority - road signs on Pacific Highway, Ryde Road and Mona Vale Road
- State Transit - buses and trains
- Telstra - phone boxes, pit covers, pillars
It is the responsibility of owners to remove graffiti from their private property. Local Rotary clubs may be able to assist. Simply register and log a report with VandalTrak. Your message will be forwarded to the police and local Rotary clubs. To find your local Rotary Club please visit rotaryaustralia.org.au.