Planning Proposal for 7 City View Road, Pennant Hills
The owner-initiated Planning Proposal for 7 City View Road, Pennant Hills seeks to amend the Hornsby Local Environmental Plan 2013 (HLEP) to facilitate a mixed use development comprising residential, commercial and community facilities as part of a future development application. The proposal seeks to amend the HLEP to:
- Increase the maximum Floor Space Ratio control for the site from 1.5:1 to 2.7:1.
- Include ‘residential flat buildings' and/or 'seniors housing’ as an additional permitted use (under Schedule 1 of the HLEP), but only as part of a mixed-use re-development containing non-residential uses including office premises.
The proposal was considered at the 13 July 2022 Council meeting, with the report to Council available here. At that meeting, Council decided to progress the proposal for Gateway determination. The proposal is currently with the Department of Planning and Environment (DPE) for further assessment. Should the proposal progress to Gateway determination, a further exhibition period will be undertaken in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
The progress of the DPE assessment can be viewed on the NSW Planning Portal.
Regular project updates will be made available on this webpage.
For enquiries concerning this Planning Proposal, please contact Taylor Richardson, Team Leader, Strategic Land Use Planning on 9847 6780.
The planning proposal and supporting documentation can be accessed here:
- Planning Proposal (PDF 5.2MB)
- Urban Design Report (PDF 20MB)
- Architectural Design Statement and Plans (PDF 43MB)
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment (PDF 16.2MB)
- Biodiversity Assessment Report (PDF 4.9MB)
- Economic Assessment (PDF 2.3MB)
- Pre-DA Report for ESD Services (PDF 2.2MB)
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF 371KB)
- Services Infrastructure Report (PDF 4.7MB)
- Landscape Concept (PDF 69MB)
- Transport Impact Assessment (PDF 2MB)
- Draft Site Specific DCP (1.6MB)
- Voluntary Planning Agreement Offer (PDF 231KB)
- Social Infrastructure Report (PDF 547KB)
- Community Engagement Report (PDF 259KB)
- Proposed LEP Maps (PDF 6.6KB)