Australia Day Celebrations 20222022-01-26 13:00:00 2022-01-26 17:00:00 Australia/Sydney Australia Day Celebrations 2022 Important information Council is constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and the latest advice from NSW Government. Changes to current restrictions... Australia Lauren Page firstname.lastname@example.org
Event cost: Free
Phone: 9847 6556
Important informationCouncil is constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and the latest advice from NSW Government. Changes to current restrictions may mean this event is cancelled at short notice. Please keep an eye on this webpage and Facebook for any updates. Ticket holders will be emailed directly in the event of cancellation.
Note - masks are strongly recommended for attendees.
Join us for a fabulous day of music, entertainment and pool fun!
To be held at Hornsby Park, join us between 1pm and 5pm for a great line-up of artists for our Australia Day concert. Featuring Gawura Cultural Immersions, The Funky Monkeys and The Lily Guerrero Band.
BYO picnic and rug for a great day outside. And when you’re ready for a dip, the Hornsby Leisure & Aquatic Centre will have free pool entry to enjoy the inflatable fun in the outdoor pool.
Food Trucks and roaming entertainers will cap the day off.
This is a free ticketed event, please book your tickets below.
COVID safety measures
Council’s Australia Day event will have the following measures in place to ensure community safety:
- Dedicated COVID safety marshals
- Frequent sanitising and cleaning of contact points
- Hand sanitiser at multiple locations
- Contactless or card payments encouraged.
You can help keep everyone safe by:
- Observing guidelines for public gatherings
- Maintaining physical distancing 1.5m at all times, including queuing
- Staying home if you are unwell, awaiting COVID-19 test results and/or have been asked to isolate
- Washing hands regularly and use hand sanitiser
- Following the direction of our staff and treating others with respect.
- Unless ordering food, remaining seated.
All updates regarding COVID-19 and any changes to Council events, services and facilities will be shared here on our website and our Facebook page.