Chipping for Mulch – Westleigh2022-12-11 7:30:00 2022-12-11 12:30:00 Australia/Sydney Chipping for Mulch – Westleigh The following conditions apply:Maximum volume of 4 cubic metres per vehicleFreshly cut branches up to a maximum diameter of 350... Australia Sean O'Hagan email@example.com
Event cost: Free to Hornsby Shire Council residents only.
Phone: 13 70 30
The following conditions apply:
- Maximum volume of 4 cubic metres per vehicle
- Freshly cut branches up to a maximum diameter of 350 mm
- Present pruning’s/branches with thickest end to rear of vehicle or trailer to assist with unloading and feeding into chipper
- NO bagged green waste, dry timber, noxious and other weeds, lawn clippings or small twigs and sticks.
- NO metals (nails, bolts etc)
- NO root balls and soil, tree stumps, bamboo, palm trees, tree ferns or coral trees
- NO mixed loads e.g. palms, pine and privet in same load (mixed loads will be turned away)
Residents may also collect free mulch for their own use depending on availability and limits may apply. Please bring bags/containers and bucket or fork to load bags/containers.
For further information call Waste Hotline 13 70 30.