Chipping for Mulch – Westleigh2021-03-21 7:30:00 2021-03-21 12:30:00 Australia/Sydney Chipping for Mulch – Westleigh Bring your garden prunings and branches that don’t fit in your green bin and have them chipped into mulch.You can... Australia Lauren Page email@example.com
Event cost: Free to Hornsby Shire Council residents only.
Phone: 9847 4856
The following conditions apply:
- Maximum volume of 4 cubic metres per vehicle
- Freshly cut branches up to a maximum diameter of 350 mm
- Present pruning’s/branches with thickest end to rear of vehicle or trailer to assist with unloading and feeding into chipper
- NO bagged green waste, dry timber, noxious and other weeds, lawn clippings or small twigs and sticks.
- NO metals (nails, bolts etc)
- NO root balls and soil, tree stumps, bamboo, palm trees, tree ferns or coral trees
- NO mixed loads e.g. palms, pine and privet in same load (mixed loads will be turned away)
- Please remember to cover your load