COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Hornsby Shire Council, 296 Peats Ferry Road, Hornsby NSW 2077. ABN: 20 706 996 972.
- Entry is open to residents of New South Wales (NSW). If the photographer or subject of the photo are under 18 years old you will require a parent or guardian to enter their details as part of the entry form.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on 10/09/2020 and entries close at midnight 25/10/2020
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must state that the information provided is correct and the image is their original work.
- Entrants retain copyright of their work.
- The participant and title of the work will be acknowledged in all communication/promotion relating to the exhibition.
- All recognisable people in the image have given their permission to be included in the work.
- Multiple entries are excepted.
- The exhibited images will be selected by the Hornsby Shire Council Community Development team with a panel from the local Community.
Prizes and winning
- The winners of the gift vouchers will be decided on 06/11/2020 at Hornsby Central Library, George Street, Hornsby NSW 2077
- There will be five (5) winners from the exhibited images and winners will receive an EFTPOS gift voucher for $100
- Total Prize pool value is $500
- Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- If there are any unclaimed prizes another prize draw will be conducted on 16/11/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.