Since 2009 Hornsby Shire Council and Hornsby Art Society have invited artists to upcycle materials, promoting the concept of reduce, reuse and recycle. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Remagine this year we have added a new category ‘Digital Art - Stills’, and included a theme for this year’s exhibition ‘Addicted to Consumerism’.
Finalists' entries will be on exhibition from Wednesday 29 May with the winners announced on Friday 31 May.
29 May – 16 June 2019. 10am – 4pm
Wallarobba Arts and Cultural Centre, Hornsby,
- Mixed Media 3D Prize – Winner $2500, Highly Commended $500
- Mixed Media 2D Prize – Winner $2500, Highly Commended $500
- Digital Art – Stills Prize – Winner $2500, Highly Commended $500
- Cleanaway Prize - $1000
- People’s Choice Award - $500
- Entries must relate to this year’s theme ‘Addicted to Consumerism’. Artists may choose to use plastics as a recycled material.
- There is a non-refundable entry fee of $20
- Entries open Thursday 14 February and close midnight Sunday 12 May 2019
- Entries must be submitted using the online entry form
FINALISTS AND WINNERS
Selected finalists will be announced on Monday 20 May 2019. Winners will be announced on Friday 31 May 2019.
The Cleanaway Prize will be chosen from the finalists in the exhibition.