On-demand film streaming service, Kanopy, provides access to over 30 000 films including classic Australian, independent and world movies and documentaries.
Films can be streamed on:
- any computer with internet access
- a mobile device by downloading the Kanopy app for iOS or Android
- television via AppleTV, Chromecast or a HDMI cable
You can watch up to eight films per month. Once you press play you have three days to watch the films as many times as you want. Your quota resets at the start of each month.
To get started with Kanopy:
- Go to Hornsby Library’s Kanopy site
- Click sign up and fill out the details
- You will be sent a verification email, click “Verify My Email”
- Click “Add library card” and enter your library card number and library password
- Your account set up is complete and you can start watching films
Further help is available via the Kanopy website.