Do I need to show proof of residence in Hornsby Shire?

Yes. To receive free plants at Plants on the Run you need to provide evidence at the pop-up that you live within Hornsby Shire, for example a drivers’ licence, rates notice or utility bill (digital or hard copy). Property addresses (but not names) of free plant recipients will be recorded by Council to monitor distribution and ensure the maximum number of plants per property is not exceeded.