Where do I go for more information on building in a bush fire prone area?

You can visit Council’s website hornsby.nsw.gov.au/bushfire-prone-land or visit the NSW RFS building in a bush fire area section or contact a bush fire consultant (for more information see Fire Protection Association Australia, Bush Fire Planning and Design (BPAD) Accredited Practitioners.