Delivery Program and Operational Plan
Delivery Program 2019-21 including the Operational Plan 2019/20
This document is Council’s response to Your Vision | Your Future 2028, the Community Strategic Plan for Hornsby Shire, and is Council’s commitment to the community for its political term.
The Delivery Program / Operational Plan is where Council outlines what it intends to do towards achieving the community vision and what its priorities will be – the point at which the goals and outcomes in the Community Strategic Plan are translated into service delivery and Key Initiatives. It also encompasses the annual budget, capital works program and the Fees and Charges, as well as information on Council’s resourcing, rating and domestic waste management, and will be reviewed annually.
Long Term Financial Plan
Provides an insight to the financial sustainability of Council and a guide to inform decision making.
Council regularly reports achievement against its Delivery Program and Operational Plan. The progress reports include financial and operational results. An Annual Report is also published each November.
- 2018/19 Operational Plan - 4.7MB
- 2017/18 Operational Plan - 5.4MB
- 2016/17 Operational Plan - 4.5MB
- 2015/16 Operational Plan - 1.8MB
- 2014/15 Delivery Program - 739kb
- 2014/15 Operational Plan - 1 MB
- 2013/14 Delivery Program - 493kb
- 2013/14 Operational Plan - 625kb
- 2012/13 Delivery Program including the Operational Plan - 2.6MB
- 2011/12 Delivery Program - 2.1MB
- 2011/12 Operational Plan - 1.8MB
- 2010/11 Delivery Program including the Operational Plan - 3.6MB