Off-leash dog areas
Dedicated off-leash areas
There are five dedicated off-leash areas in Hornsby Shire for dog owners to exercise and train their animals.
These areas are:
- Asquith Park, Rotherwood St, Asquith
- Crossroads Reserve, corner Turner and Berowra Waters Rds, Berowra Heights
- Greenway Park, Shepherds Drive, Cherrybrook
- Rofe Park, Galston Rd, Hornsby Heights
- Ruddock Park, Eucalyptus Drive ,Westleigh
- Dawson Avenue Parkland, Dawson Ave, Thornleigh
All the areas are fully fenced with double gate entrances and have waste bins, dog waste bags and water.
Shared off-leash areas
Two other shared sites are available. At both of these sites dogs are NOT PERMITTED during organised sport and games and maintenance activities.
- Epping Oval, Norfolk Rd, Epping
- Ron Payne Reserve, Woods St, North Epping
Using off-leash areas
To ensure off-leash areas are safe and enjoyable for everyone, please consider other users.
- Keep your dog in sight
- Your dog must be under control by voice
- Pick up and dispose of all waste correctly
- Do not let your dog rush at or harass other dogs and people
- Keep your dog on a lead until it is inside the fenced area and put it back on a lead before leaving