Find and track a DA

Hornsby Shire Council has a tool that allows you to find and track the progress of a development application.

Find and track a DA

Application Enquiry System

The Application Enquiry System allows applicants and residents to check the details and progress of an application online, provide comment and view all the supporting documentation associated with the application.

Go to the Application Enquiry system

You can also look through all the recent development applications that have been submitted.

Building and Development Consent Register

If you don’t find the DA you’re looking for using the above tools you can also look though the register of all development applications for the period 1956 to 1974. You can access the register using the following link:

Building Applications Consents Registers

To access registers for the period after 1974 you will need to make a Government Information (Public Access) request, known as GIPA.

Further information

If you require further information please contact the Customer Services Team on (02) 9847 6760 or email