Application Forms

Below are the various application forms required for building and development work.

Application forms

How should they be submitted?


You can order Section 10.7, Combined 735A & 10.7 and Section 88G certificates online.

If you regularly order these certificates you can register to save time. If you are already registered, login to request your certificates.

Paper forms

Forms can be printed and completed by hand or filled in electronically using Word.

You can either:

  • Bring your application in to Hornsby Shire Council’s Administration Building at 296 Peats Ferry Road, Hornsby. Applications are accepted Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:15pm;
  • Post your application to Hornsby Shire Council, ATTN: Planning Division, PO Box 37, Hornsby NSW 1630

Please be sure to include all required supporting documentation.

Privacy NotificationInformation provided to Council in correspondence, submissions or requests (verbal, electronic or written), including personal information such as your name and address, may be made publicly available, including via Council website, in accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act (GIPA Act) 2009. Council reserves the right to reproduce in whole or in part any correspondence or submission.

Building and Subdivision Services

Swimming Pools / Spas

Development Application Services

Property Certificates

Public Health

Onsite Sewage Management Systems


If you require further information, please contact the Customer Services Team on (02) 9847 6760 or email