Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre
17m Indoor Leisure Pool
Both lanes unavailable on Saturdays from 8am - 12pm
Hornsby Shire’s newest aquatic centre, with three heated pools, play equipment for the kids, a cafe, a gym and a water slide.
Phone: 9847 6300
Monday - Thursday: 5:30am - 7:45pm
Friday: 5:30am - 6:45pm
Saturday - Sunday: 7am - 6:45pm
See public holiday open hours
The Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre is a state-of-the-art facility. Some of its key features include:
- Heated eight lane 50 metre outdoor pool for lap swimming and water polo
- Outdoor seating for 500 spectators with a spectacular view of Old Mans Valley
- A heated, ten metre by 25 metre indoor pool for learn-to-swim activities
- A leading edge gymnasium
- A heated leisure pool with zero depth entry leading into a walking zone
- Fun water features for the children in the leisure pool
- A two metre high enclosed water slide for children
- Multi purpose rooms for club activities and dry recreation activities
- Kiosk and café
- Child minding service
- Parking on site for 100 vehicles
- Lifts to all levels of the complex for people with access needs
Child minding is available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am – 12:30pm. (Parents and carers please note: this service is limited to one session of 1.5 hours only per day.)
Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied and supervised by a person over the age of 16.
Parents and carers of children who are not toilet trained are asked to ensure swimming nappies are worn for the duration of the visit to the centre.
If the car park is full you can try the council carparks in Dural Street and William Street. These are located behind the shops on the western side of Peats Ferry Road. There is also some street parking available in nearby streets, please check restrictions.
Public holiday open hours
- Public holidays - 7am-6:45pm
- Good Friday - Closed
- ANZAC Day - 12pm-7pm
- Christmas Eve - 5:30am-5pm
- Christmas Day - Closed
- New Years Eve - 5.30am-5pm
- New Years Day - 9am-7pm
Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre is located at 203 Peats Ferry Road, Hornsby, opposite the police station. This is on the west side of the CBD and is a level 4 minute walk from Hornsby rail and bus interchange.