Thornleigh Brickpit Sports Stadium
Hornsby Shire's premier indoor sports stadium, home of the Hornsby Spiders basketball teams and Sydney Upper North Shore Table Tennis Association among others.
Phone: 9481 9844
- Four championship size basketball courts (including one show court with seating for 300 people);
- Court markings for netball (3 courts), volleyball (3 courts) and badminton (8 courts);
- Can host the majority of indoor sports;
- Fully serviced kiosk with seating for 50 people;
- Outdoor balcony area;
- 130 undercover car parking spaces;
- Disabled access to stadium and lift;
- Change room facilities with showers;
- Fully equipped first aid room;
- Meeting room and training room facilities.
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 11pm
*Saturday - 9am to 11pm
*Sunday - 9am to 10.30pm
Public Holidays - 9am to 6pm (closed Christmas Day)
*Weekend opening hours are subject to change due to specific bookings
Children's birthday parties
A fun and active alternative for your child’s next birthday party! Parties are hosted on weekends all year, though availability is limited in the peak sports months from March to August.
The parties include:
- Fully supervised and organised activities for your child and their guests;
- A general sport party which can be customised to cater for the majority of sports;
- A fully catered birthday party after the activities;
Children must be aged between 6 and 14 years. The minimum number of children per booking is 10 and the maximum number is 20.
The cost is $26 per child per 2 hours, which includes court hire, party host, food and drinks.
To book or find out more phone (02) 9481 9844.
Sections of the stadium can be hired by anybody, subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
For details of costs, fees and charges, download Thornleigh Brickpit Fees and Charges - 56kb. All prices include GST.
All casual court bookings require a 50% deposit at time of booking (non-re-fundable). Balance to be paid before commencement of booking.
A wide variety of sports and activities are held at the Thornleigh Brickpit Sports Stadium every week.
Council provides this list for information only and does not endorse any of these programs.
Basketball Competitions run for all ages each weekday evening as well as Sunday nights.
Contact: Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Basketball Association, (02) 9980 6255.
Competitions for senior teams run on Wednesday evenings.
Contact: Sydney North Volleyball, 1300 768 655.
Table tennis Competitions for seniors are held on Friday nights. A junior teaching academy runs on Saturday nights.
Contact: Sydney Upper North Shore Table Tennis Association (SUNS), (02) 9456 3728.
Children's exercise Exercise specifically designed for 2-5 year olds held on various weekday mornings during school terms.
Contact: Ready Steady Go, 0404 073 103
Contact: SoccaJoeys, 1300 781 735