Hornsby Library offers free one-on-one sessions to help you get the most out of our eBook, eAudiobook, eMagazine and eMusic collections.
What topics are covered?
- Creating an account for the Library's eBook, eAudiobook, eMagazine and eMusic collections;
- Navigating the OverDrive, Bolinda, Zinio and Freegal websites;
- Using Adobe Digital Editions or OverDrive Media Console;
- Using and navigating the OverDrive, BorrowBox, Zinio or Freegal App;
- Borrowing and downloading content.
How long do sessions last?
What do I need to bring?
If possible, please bring your laptop, eReader and/or mobile device to the session. Please bring any cords or cables that you need to power and/or connect your devices.
Are bookings essential?
Please phone 9847 6614 or email email@example.com to book a session.