Wards and Boundaries
- Meet Author Leila Yusaf Chung
- Art workshops for Seniors
- Library Lover's Day in Hornsby
- Residents encouraged to report illegal dumping
- Raised crossing for Beecroft Public School
Hornsby Shire is divided into three wards, with three councillors elected from each. The mayor is elected by the entire Shire.
Hornsby Shire covers approximately 510 square kilometres, including 6,000 hectares of public bushland for which Council is responsible. The Shire extends from Brooklyn in the north, to Wisemans Ferry and Glenorie/Dural in the west, Wahroonga in the east and Epping in the south.
Click here for a Text description of Hornsby Shire Boundary - 14kb.
The following documents give a detailed account of Hornsby Shire’s ward boundaries:
- Text Description of Ward Boundaries -75kb
- Map of Ward Boundaries - 776kb
- List of streets within Hornsby Shire and associated wards - 68kb