Home Support and Aged Care Services

There are a range of services to assist our older residents.

My Aged Care

Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or visit the website www.myagedcare.gov.au for information about what’s available and how to get help to;

Speech or hearing help - call the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677 and ask for 1800 200 422.

Language help - call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask for 1800 200 422. Information on My Aged Care in other languages.

My Aged Care Service Finder - Find services working in your local area including help with cleaning, showering, meals, minor home maintenance, home modifications, respite breaks, nursing care, dementia carer help, social support, transport, allied health, podiatry and psychologists.

All services need a referral from My Aged Care – call 1800 200 422

Hornsby Community Information Directory - Find more services and supoprt groups for seniors in the Hornsby area.

Hornsby Shire Council home support and aged care projects

Hornsby Kuringai Home Modification and Maintenance Service
helps aged residents stay in their home longer largely by installing ramps and rails. A referral from My Aged Care is required – call 1800 200 422.

Find out more about Home Modification and Maintenance

Commonwealth Home Support Programme - Sector Support and Development Project Northern Sydney Region

The project works with Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) providers, Aboriginal Aged Service providers and the Aboriginal community in the Northern Sydney Region.

Commonwealth Home Support Programme - more information ▼

Last updated: 09 Aug 2017